Administration & Campaigns Assistant
Location: Remote, with occasional travel to Newcastle and London offices
Hours per week: 37
Salary: £21,320 per annum
Since 1997 Campaign for Learning has championed the role of lifelong learning in creating a fairer and more inclusive society. We deliver highly impactful lifelong learning campaigns, training programmes, research and delivery projects, and policy work. In 2020 we joined the NCFE charity, operating independently, but with a united core purpose and strong shared belief in the power of learning.
About the role
Do you have brilliant administration skills? Are you super organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines at once? Are you interested in working in an organisation dedicated to championing social inclusion through lifelong learning?
We’re looking for an Administration & Campaigns Assistant to provide first-class administrative support to colleagues and customers across campaigns, events, finance and learning projects. This will include supporting our flagship campaigns Learning at Work Week and the Family Learning Festival, and our new membership association the National Centre for Family Learning.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as Campaign for Learning’s point of contact by email and phone, providing customer support in a timely manner to ensure a first-class service and experience
- Support online events and webinars, and face-to-face events and conferences.
- Collating and maintaining accurate records, including invoicing information for events and projects, working with the finance team to ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- Provide support across Campaign for Learning’s websites and database, regularly checking and updating website and database content as required.
- Research and collate information, resources and links for use in our events, projects and campaigns.
We would love to hear from you if you hold the following key skills and experience:
- Confident in learning and using digital tools
- A good standard of writing
- Highly organised and practical
- Experience in managing varied tasks and workload
- Experience of using spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) to create reports and manage information
- Confident in using word processing (Microsoft Word) and presentation software
- Good customer skills over the telephone and by email (Microsoft Outlook)
What will we offer you in return?
One of the biggest rewards of a career with Campaign for Learning and NCFE is contributing to our promise to support the delivery of the highest possible quality experiences for our customers and learners, and for them to achieve the best possible outcomes as a result.
You will also have access to a fantastic range of employee benefits and support for your personal and professional development. Benefits include:
- Company Pension, employer’s contribution up to 9% when you contribute 3%
- Life Assurance (4 x basic salary)
- £200 personal development allowance per year
- £400 towards any NCFE accredited qualifications per year
- Two hours a month to spend on personal development
- Free learning resources on our in-house 'Learning to Grow' platform
We also support your health and wellbeing by giving all colleagues access to:
- A minimum of 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 3 days off during the Christmas closure
- A flexible and hybrid approach to working to support a work-life balance
- Westfield Health Cash Plan worth up to the value of £635
- Fika - a mental fitness app
- Employee Assistance Programme - including a 24/7 confidential help line and counselling sessions
- Doctor Line - same day appointments
Want to know more about NCFE?
Take a look at our website https://www.ncfe.org.uk/
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
Creating a fairer and more inclusive society is at the core of who we are at NCFE. We're committed to building rich diversity into our workforce at all levels, to ensure that we understand and are representative of the communities and customers we serve.
We do not discriminate against anyone due to their gender, sexuality, race, age, religion, beliefs, identity, social background, visible or hidden disability, or neurodiversity. Instead, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, vibrant and high-performance culture which embraces everyone, celebrates uniqueness, and enables everyone's voice to be heard.
Our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion team works across our organisation to achieve this.
How to apply
Before applying, please note that we require all candidates to be able to demonstrate proof of Right to Work in the UK.
Ready to join us and shape real change? Apply with your CV if you have the commitment to excel in this position. We look forward to learning more about you.
Closing Date: 5 March 2023
Interview Date: 17 March 2023
Apply for this job